Magnolia, Texas is one of the fastest growing communities North of Houston. It’s located in Montgomery County, just South of Tomball, Texas, an area that was once described as East and West Magnolia. The area of county roads 1774 and 1488 are within the Magnolia city limits, encompassing a section called Magnolia Town Center.
Magnolia has two beautiful parks, Unity Park and The Stroll. If you are looking for Historical Parts of Magnolia, visit the Depot, where the past and the future are prevalent. Enjoy your Texas Perfect Home in Magnolia, Texas 77354.
- 2018 population projection: 1,693 inside city limits/ 2.05% growth rate
- Median age: 37.7
- Median household income: $82,000
City Size &Taxes:
- City size in square miles: approx. 3 square miles
- Property tax rate (2014): $0.4786 per $100 valuation
- Sales tax collected for fiscal year 2013-14: $2 mil
- Median Home Value in Trade Area: $217,000
- Permit valuation added in Fiscal Year 2012-13:
- Residential $5,282,702
- Non-Residential $3,606,472.43
Neighborhoods in Magnolia:
Brown James, Cimarron Country, Clear Creek Forest, Durango Creek, High Meadow Estates, High Meadow Ranch, Indigo Lake Estates, Lake Windcrest, Millers Crossing, Montgomery Trace, Mostyn Manor, Sendera Lake Estates, The Reserve at Autumn wood, Westwood and Woodforest.
Find Your Texas Perfect Home – Free Home Search
Searching for your perfect home for you and your family has never been easier. The Houston Multiple Listing Service, or MLS, is one of the best resources for anyone wishing to lease, sell or buy a home.
If you would like to schedule a showing for any of the homes you see, please call me 936-444-6329 or contact me via email, and I will help you find your Texas Perfect Home.
Use the MLS system below to search “FOR FREE” all listings in Magnolia area.